The CNPS5001-CU was developed
as a result of the Change CPU Cooler (CCC) Project at Zalman Tech.
Co., Ltd.. It is the quietest and highest performing CPU Cooler
manufactured to date to our knowledge.
1)Zalman's CPU Coolers do not generate noise and vibration in silent
2) The heat dissipating material of the CCC Flower HeatSink (FHS)
is 100% Copper.
3) Zalman's CPU Coolers cool a CPU to a temperature sufficiently
below the temperature required by the CPU manufacturer without generating
4) Zalman's CPU Coolers enable very stable operation of a CPU in
an OVERCLOCKED environment.
* If you try OVERCLOCKING, please make sure that the CNPS5001-CU
fan is in Normal Mode.
* Zalman Tech. Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage to systems
or CPUs caused by CPU OVERCLOCKING.
1) One CNPS5001-CU FHS assembly
2) One Fan (6025)
3) Four Bolts A (59~63mm)
4) Four Bolts B (42~47mm)
5) Four Bolts C (6~13mm)
6) Four Nipples (spacers)
7) Four Tapered Springs
8) Four Washers A (6mm)
9) Eight Washers B (4mm)
10) Thermal Grease
11) One Noiseless Connector RC100(Length : 60mm)
One Noiseless Connector RC56(Length : 90mm)
12) A Packet of Spare Components
1) Dimensions: 91 x 66 x 70mm
2) Fin Length: 18mm
3) Wing Height: 42mm
4) Number of Wings: 56~64 sheets
5) Wing Thickness: 0.3mm
6) Heat Dissipating Material: Pure Copper
7) Weight: 430g
8) Heat Dissipating Area: 960~1060 cm2
9) Thermal Resistance
0.40deg C/W (Silent)
0.32deg C/W (Low-Noise)
0.24deg C/W (Normal)
FAN Specifications PS60252H
Dimensions 60 x 60 x 25mm
RPM Silent Mode
RC100(Length:60mm) 1900RPM (+-20%)
RC56(Length : 90mm)
Normal Mode 4500RPM (+-8%)
Noise Silent Mode
RC56(Length : 90mm) 25dB (+-10%)
Normal Mode 32dB (+-10%)
Compatible with Socket Type CPUs
Mode AMD CPU(Socket 462) INTEL
P4 CPU(Socket 423)
1.5GHz or higher 2GHz or higher
*This cooler cannot be mounted on a mainboard that does not have
four holes around the socket.
Please keep the following in
mind for a noiseless computer
1) For a noiseless computer, a Noise Prevention (NP) Power Supply,
a NP HDD, a NP CD-ROM and a NP VGA CARD should be used together
with this cooler.
2) Zalman affixes a Computer Noise Prevention System (CNPS) Mark
to each of its parts and components used for noiseless computers.
3) It is preferable that a NP VGA Card having a VGA FHS is used
for a high-performance VGA card.
4) When buying a new VGA card, it is recommended to buy a VGA card
without a fan.
... Korean Patent Application No. 01-11056
... Patent Applications Pending in over 20 nations around the world,
including U.S., EU, and Japan
Installation of the CNPS5001-CU
1) The CNPS5001-CU can be mounted only on a mainboard having four
holes around the CPU socket.
2) If the RPM of the CPU fan cannot be measured, please update the
BIOS to the latest version.
For information on BIOS updates, please refer to the mainboard manufacturer's
web site (There are some mainboards that cannot measure the RPM
of fans in silent mode. Actual use is not affected by this).
* The specifications of the cooler
may change without prior notice to improve the performance thereof.