Noise Prevention (NP) Flower Heatsink (FHS) - World's highest performance
heatsink manufactured by Zalman
- No noise or vibration is caused by the Zalman CPU coolers in Silent
- The FHS is made of pure copper for effective heat dissipation
- CNPS3100-GOLD is plated with pure gold.
- Separation of the FHS from the CPU fan prevents transfer of the
fan's vibration to the CPU.
- Use of 80-mm fan (FB176) enables cooling of the motherboard chipset
as well as CPU to be cooled.
- CPU can be cooled down to an optimal temperature without generation
- More stable operation of CPU is ensured in overclocking environment.
(*Zalman is not responsible for any damage to system and/or CPU
caused by overclocking)
1) FHS :ZM65BC-CU
2) ZALMAN NP FAN(ZM-F1) & Bracket :FB176D(E)
3) Thermal grease
4) Screw bolts (Inch-sized/mm-sized bolts)
6) Noiseless connector
(3) FHS Specification
- Dimension: 95~110 mm Length / 52 mm width / 65 mm Height
- Fin Length: 65 mm
- Number of Fin Groups : 53~60
- Fin Thickness : 0.3 mm
- Base Material : Copper
- Mass : 296 g
- Total Surface Area : 2800cm2
- Thermal Resistance : 0.35deg C/W (5V Silent Mode), 0.28deg C/W
(12V Normal Mode)
(4) Compatible with Socket Type
AMD Athlon (SocketA), AMD Duron, Intel Pentium III, Intel Celeron,
(5) Suggestions for the Noiseless
- Use the FHS along with Zalman's NP SMPS, NP Hard Disk, NP CD-ROM
Drive & NP Video Card, each of which have the 'CNPS' logo
- Use the high-performance NP Video Card along with VGA FHS manufactured
- Fanless Video Card is preferred for replacement
(6) Korean Patent & Design
Registration of The Zalman CNPS are pending
- There are plans to file corresponding application in the U.S.,
Japan, Europe, Taiwan, Philippines, China and other countries.
* The specification of the cooler
may change without prior notice to improve the performance thereof.